Friday 18 December 2009

Hiya sketchfans!Hope you are all happy and well :D Ive got another sketch to inspire you all created by me using digital elements from Jessica Sprague :)

Kerry has created the gorgeous"My teddy"I just love the pretty colours and those super cute photos :)

Ali has created this super fun LO about her wonderdog Sparky I love the photos and the story funky colours :D

Hildes fabulous LO "GPS"Love the chunky scallop edge and the fab photos Hilde!
I have an example too but cant find it :$ Santa is bringing me a new laptop so I have been moving all my things to an external hard drive and it has been lost among all my other stuff :O I will add it when I find it :)

Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping!

Have a fandabbydosey Christmas everyone!

Krissy xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wauw lovely layouts the girls made with the sketch.
bye bye,Lean.