Thursday 3 December 2009

Hiya CISters!Im updating a day early because I wont be around tomorrow so lucky you you get to start a day early! This is the 1st of the sketches for December and I designed it using elements from Jessica Sprague and Shabby Princess digital kits :) Hope you all like it!

The girls have created some gorgeous examples as always :D

From Hilde "Pernille"Doesnt Hilde do girly LO's beautifully!I love the colours :D
Another gorgeous girly LO this one is from Kerry, Love the stamping and the colours are so pretty!
This is my example using Duchess papers from Kaiser and a piccie of my niece and nephew :)
Did you get some bargains in Lana's sale?

Make sure you join in the very last CIS cybercrop this weekend the girls are sure to have something special in store for you all :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Krissy xx

No comments: