Thursday 15 October 2009


Hiya CISters! Hope you are all well :D Ive got another sketch for you all to play with and its a day early!The fandabbydosey sketchies have worked their magic again this week and have some awesome LO's to inspire you all ...........

Kerrys LO "Simple pleasures" Kerry has used the Cosmo cricket Earth Love range on this gorgeous LO about her son.....fab work Kerry!! You can buy these papers instore now!!Hildes fabulous "A shooting star"is such a fun take on the sketch and I always love Hildes titles :D Fab work Hilde!
Ali's LO "A little bit fancy" showcases some super cool distressing and the fact that her son has a burger with the same name as him ....how cool is that!!Im so jealous Angus! lolFab work Ali!
This is my example :) Lana sent me these Kaiser papers from the Q2 collection and they where perfect for my LO about my nephew Josh :) I had heaps of fun with this LO :D
Massive congrats to our CISters that have made the SM masters shortlist!!So proud of you all!!

Hope to catch you all at the CISters night in this saturday :D Its for a great cause and there will be an exclusive sketch by me and Lana has a fabulous prize on offer that you dont want to miss out on!

Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping!!

Krissy xx

1 comment:

Kerryn said...

Gorgeous work girls! FAB sketch :).