Friday 30 October 2009

Hiya CISters :D How are you all? I hope you are all happily scrapping away with these sketches :D I created this sketch using some of the fabulous digital elements from Jessica Sprague ....yummy colours hey!

Today we have lots to inspire you with :D

"Maze"by Ilona
"Salt and Pepper"by Kerry
"Eagle"by Hilde
"celebrate love"by me .....which isnt finished....it needs more of something just havent figured out what yet :$
Thanks so much for your fabulous creations girls!!We always appreciate your gorgeous work :)

Thanks for stopping by sketch fans! Dont forget to add the code Octosketch when you upload in the gallery :)

I'll be back next week with another sketch and some stunning examples to inspire you all!

Happy Scrapping!

Krissy xx

2 comments:

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

This sketch is far more versatile than it looks at first glance, I dicovered that while working with it. I'm surley going to use it again.

Your examples are great. TFS!

Unknown said...

Great skeches on your blog .I am going to use them....love it.
bye bye,lean.