Thursday 20 September 2007

On the Porch - Single 12x12" Sketch

Is it thursday already!!! I've done the healthy thing and started to gym this week, but boy it is chopping away at my hours in the day lol.

Here is a little inspiration for you all, don't forget to share your work in our gallery if you a go :)


Credits to Amy Teets from Shabby Princess for the kit.


And my inspiration from the sketch! Had fun smothering this one in flowers! Must be something about the spring weather we are having here in QLD.

Have a good one!!
Jolene
Crafting In Style

5 comments:

MarniT said...

OH Jolene this sketch is unreal and I love your take on it as well!

Liz Weber said...

Oh I can't wait to do this one Jolene. Just love love your layout and your very beautiful sketch.

*sigh* you always inspire me Jolene :-)

LiLamanzanilla said...

Wonderfull and so cute. This layout is also magic.
Thanks for Sharing.

Manon Keir said...

That is such a gorgeous sketch and LO, love it!!!

Cass Alexander said...

Good rreading your post