Sunday 18 April 2010

Hi everyone :-)

This post is to let you all know that the last sketch for April will be our last for the CISters stylish sketch blog :-( We have loved providing you all with sketchy inspiration through the sketches and examples each week but the time has come to move on.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Lana for letting me be the sketch designer for the blog, Sara,Ali,Kerry,Hilde and Ilona for always providing beautiful work using my sketches :) You girls are fandabbydosey and it has been an honour working with you all :-)

Sara will be back next week with a sketch then I will be doing the final post......

If anyone would like to continue to follow my sketches you can find them at my shop forum Wicked Princesses where I have lots of challenges and prizes up for grabs.

Thanks for all your support CISters *mwah*

Happy Scrapping

Krissy xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for all your great sketches and take care...
have lots of fun,Lean.

Anonymous said...

I'm sad to see this end...thanks for all the great sketches. Take care, Judit.