Friday 20 November 2009

Yay its sketchday again!I cant believe how quickly this year is going :O Not long now til the man in the big red suit comes to visit ;-) Hope you like this weeks sketch created using digital elements by Jessica Sprague :) Wait til you see all the sketchies gorgeous takes on it!Its bound to inspire you to have a go!

Ali's LO "Naughty or nice" I LOVE the colours and that gorgeous photo!
Kerry's LO "friends" Gorgeous colours Kerry!Awwww cutie pie girls :)
Hilde has done 2 examples this week! The first is an OTP using the sketch to decorate the top.This from Hilde "We’re celebrating Father’s Day this Sunday, here in Norway. The November Sketch #3 is perfect not only for layouts, but for altering boxes, too, and I made this box for my DH (attached image). The character on the box is a Norwegian cartoon character called Pondus, a beer drinking soccer fan, not unlike my hubby. Pondus is made by paper piecing."

Awesome work Hilde :)
Hildes gorgeous LO :)
This is my LO about my niece and nephew AKA "the peeps" :)
Dont forget when you upload to the gallery to use the NOVsketch tag so we know where your layout is :)

Thanks so much for stopping by and for leaving a comment we really appreciate it!

Happy scrapping!

Krissy xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great work a again girls.
have a nice weekend,Lean.