Friday 7 August 2009

Hiya CISters!Hows it going?Hope you are all well :) Ive created another sketch for you all to use ,I used digital elements from Jessica Sprague.Hope you all like it!

Lana has created this fabulous LO "the old courthouse"I love the vintage feel to it and those fab photos!
Kerry our guest sketchie for August has created the awesome LO "Nearly 6"Such a gorgeous photo and love the colours!
This is my LO "whats cookin good lookin"Im working my way through my old piccies and these are of my nephew Josh about 4 years ago doing some salt dough creations :)
Not long now til the big announcement!!3 new girls will be joining the current team of Kerryn,Sara and I so that our fab boss lady Lana can have some time to take care of the shop :D Oooooh Im so excited!!!Stay tuned on the forum for the big announcement!

Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping!!

Krissy xx

2 comments:

Alison said...

Fab sketch and gorgeous examples - another dose of sketchy goodness!!

Kerryn said...

Awesome work girls!