Friday 5 June 2009

Hiya CISters!Im back to do the updating this week :) Thanks so much for doing the double update after my boo boo Kerryn!!LOL This week I have created a sketch for you all using free digi kits from Jessica Sprague and shabby princess.Hope you all like it!Lana and I have created some examples to get you all going :D

Lana has created the fabulous " A true aussie christmas" I love it Lana!!Fab photos and love that kangaroo!

This is my example "you little beauty" Some pics of my niece Morgan when she was alot younger :)

Before I go I want to say a HUGE THANKS to all you gorgeous CISters who created those stunning LO's using the sketches from May!!It was so lovely for us to see the sketches come to life so a big *mwah* from me thanks girls :)
Have a fabulous weekend and the lovely Kerryn will be back to update next week!
Happy scrapping!

2 comments:

Kerryn said...

Gorgeous work girls!

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

Lovely DT work! And what a great sketch - cant't wait to start working with it!