Friday 19 December 2008

December 19th sketch

Ally has created this fabulous sketch to inspire you all :)
Wendy has created the fabulous LO "Born to be wild" What a cool photo and I love the colours :)

Kerryn has created the gorgeous "Cute little Princess" love the colours Kerryn and what a cutie :)


This is my LO "water babes" I have used kaiser pp's and lots of stamping :)
This will be my last update before Christmas so from me to you all I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and take care :)
happy scrapping everyone!!
Krissy xx



3 comments:

Kate said...

lovely work girls looking forward to giving this one a go :)

p.s. merry xmas!

Liz Weber said...

Merry Christmas Sketch Blog Team.

Great job Krissy and Ally another fab sketch.

The layouts are just gorgeous ladies.

Nelson said...

lovely work girls looking forward to giving this one a go :) p.s. merry xmas!