Thursday 10 January 2008

Welcome Back Sketch Lovers

Hello fellow scrappers and sketch lovers. I hope you all had a good rest and a great break with your loved ones.

It's time to get back into some serious Sketch loving and creating.

This week we bring you a sketch by me so enjoy all of these gorgeous layouts created by the talented Sketch Blog Team.


Here is the sketch - my first completed digital sketch designed by me. I loved loved creating this one.




Here is my layout "I Wish" I created using the sketch. Sabrina enjoying some outside playtime.




Here is a lovely pink and girly layout from Tam. Just love all the butterflies Tam.




Tam has shown how to use the sketch for the boys in the family. Just love the chipboard shapes and alphas you have used here Tam.




I feel so cold everytime I look at this one lol. Ally has created a fantastic layout and I just love those snowflakes.




Isn't Terri a beautiful bride here - Loving the flowers and the lace here Terri.





Marni has created this very colourful and artistic layout.








Nae has created this very sweet layout using some very gorgeous flowers and paper.






Now ladies don't forget to leave all these talented scrappers a lovely comment and please please try out this sketch and any sketch from the CISters Sketch Gallery. Make sure to let us know when you use one of our sketches so we can check out your gorgeous layouts.

Crafting in Style are having their January "Splashing Good Time" Cybercrop starting on Friday the 11th and finishing Monday 14th at midday. Make sure to come along and have some fun with all of the CISters.


Until next week ladies.



Happy Scrapping



Liz Weber

5 comments:

Manon Keir said...

it looks gorgeous girls, this might be a great LO to use some chrissie pics!!

Delta said...

Love the layouts girls. Love all the different interpretations of these. Cant wait to see next weeks creations. Keep up the good work.
Love always,
Nae xoxoxo

KarenB said...

Gorgeous LO's girls. And fabbo job on your first digi sketch Liz. Awesome.

:) said...

I love this sketch and made a LO using this. If you would like to see, here is the link:

http://www.scrapartist.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=75074&ppuser=11631

Thank you for the inspiration!

Ana!

:) said...

The link was broken... but here is the rest of the link:

to=75074&ppuser=11631

Thanks!