Monday 21 May 2007

Card Sketches

So far we have four entries!! I know there are more than 4 people out there who love sketches and who wouldn't mind winning $15 worth of goodies! Come on, June 15 is sneaking closer!!


If you want to see the LO's that have been entered so far, you can pop in here to view them :)


I've focused on some card sketches for a change. To make it fair, if you want to use a card sketch to enter the comp, you will need to do TWO cards. They don't have to be from the same sketch, but I want to see two cards based on our sketches ;)


First off we have 'Jasmine Garden' card and an example card I created for my Mum for Mothersday.





Next we have 'Elegant in black' and the example card which I made for my hubby for his birthday and he just loved it! He really really did! Which was nice and made my heart warm and fuzzy! lol.



Giving credit where credit is due. I want to thank Shabby Princess for their awesome digi kits which I love using for sketches - go and visit them here.

Till next time girls!

1 comment:

Liz Weber said...

Oh Jolene I am sooo glad you are creating card sketches - thanks so much for sharing!

I have been loving using your sketches to add to my stash of layouts so keep the sketches coming and thanks for sharing your talents :-)